Wednesday 21 September 2016

Holiday Look Book

Okay, so it has taken me a while to actually write this, but I'm currently stuck in bed, in my sweats with tonsillitis. 

So instead of giving into binge-watching on netflix today (as I have done for the past 5 days), I decided to do somethings that are far more productive, like writing a 'to-do' list, sewing a button on my shirt that's been lying in my room for ages, editing a video and deleting pics off my phone which take up so much bloody space!

It is here, I began to reminisce of my Holiday and thought, dayyummm, I wore some cracking outfits...


BIKINIS
I am tall and curvy with an average sized chest, so I tend to buy separates instead of sets. Usually going for a smaller top and bigger bottoms, I prefer the tied styles in bright colours to show off that tanned glow a few days in!
RED BIKINI // Asos


 WHITE BIKINI // River Island


FUSCHIA BIKINI // Boohoo 



RED BIKINI // Asos
BLACK HIGH WAISTED SHORTS // Asos Tall
FLIP FLOPS // Primark


YELLOW BIKINI // Matalan
SUNGLASSES // River Island



#OOTD
As it was suuuupper hot in Spain, I liked to keep it cool and casual on a day trip, whether it was a floaty summer dress in a light material or a body/swimsuit under a classic pair of denim shorts. 


BODYSUIT // Missguided
SHORTS // George at Asda
HEADSCARF // Primark
SUNGLASSES // River Island
BODYCHAIN // River Island
SANDALS // Primark



DRESS // Zara
NECKLACES // River Island


#OOTN
I love planning ahead my holiday outfits, tending to go more for simplicity in clothing and over-accessorising. 


DRESS // River Island


BODYSUIT // Asos Tall
SKIRT // River Island
SANDALS // Primark



TOP // Primark
SKIRT // New Look
SANDALS // Primark


DRESS // Missguided
SANDALS // River Island

(*DISCLAIMER* - Ignore my face in this last image, I was very drunk)

But hey! That's what holidays are for, right?


Stace x

No comments:

Post a Comment